Run Your Street Virtual 5k
April 1-8 • REGISTRATION Closed
Thank you to EVERYONE that registered and/or supported a runner/walker!
Registrants, your race shirt is in the process of being printed. We will be in touch regarding mail out dates!
There is still time to support a runner or team in their fundraising efforts.
What's a VIRTUAL 5K?
A virtual race is an event that can be completed in your own location at the time that best works for you and your schedule. You decide where you will run it, run with friends or by yourself. You map out your own race route (3.1 miles for a 5K), run or walk the miles, and report your participation online. You can run it on your own streets in your neighborhood, on local trails, on a track, on a treadmill, or even at a local organized race. The beauty of a virtual race is that you choose the location and it can be anywhere in the world!
Don't forget to post a picture of yourself to show your support for the boys and girls running their street in Ethiopia.
Thank you to ALL of our participants who helped raise funds for the street children of Ethiopia! We could not do it without you!
Individual LEADER BOARD
1. Brent Kee (Team Nashville) - - - $110
2. Joe Bridges (ANBESSA ALL STARS) - - - $85
3. Silas Bridges (ANBESSA ALL STARS) - - - $65
3. Jack Bridges (ANBESSA ALL STARS) - - - $65
3. McLaine Bridges (ANBESSA ALL STARS) - - - $65
4. Jennifer Hoffrage (ILC for Ethiopia) - - - $60
4. Meme Alleman (Team Collierville) - - - $60
TEAM LEADER BOARD
1. Team McGoo (31 runners) - - - $1325
2. ANBESSA ALL STARS (17 runners) - - - $1120
3. Team Nashville (15runners) - - - $635
4. Piedmont Pacers (8 runners) - - - $490
5. Team Stump Randall (5 runners) - - - $460
6. Team Collierville (10 runners) - - - $375
7. The Ferenjis (7 runners) - - - $370
Special thanks to this year's #RunYourStreet5K Sponsors!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for our NEXT event, please contact email@example.com.