Run Your Street Virtual 5k
April 1-8 • REGISTRATION OPENS March 1
Registration includes a 5K race t-shirt.
You don't have to run, you can simply support a runner or team in their fundraising efforts.
What's a VIRTUAL 5K?
A virtual race is an event that can be completed in your own location at the time that best works for you and your schedule. You decide where you will run it, run with friends or by yourself. You map out your own race route (3.1 miles for a 5K), run or walk the miles, and report your participation online. You can run it on your own streets in your neighborhood, on local trails, on a track, on a treadmill, or even at a local organized race. The beauty of a virtual race is that you choose the location and it can be anywhere in the world!
Don't forget to post a picture of yourself to show your support for the boys and girls running their street in Ethiopia.
We will keep track of who is raising the most money! Help us reach our goal by getting your family and friend to support you. Those who want to give in your name or your team's name can click the "Support a Runner/Team" button above.
Individual LEADER BOARD
1. Jack Bridges (ANBESSA ALL STARS) - - - $65
1. McLaine Bridges (ANBESSA ALL STARS) - - - $65
1. Silas Bridges (ANBESSA ALL STARS) - - - $65
4. Jennifer Hoffrage (ILC for Ethiopia) - - - $60
4. Meme Alleman (Team Collierville) - - - $60
5. Robin Kee (Team Nashville) - - - $45
TEAM LEADER BOARD
1. ANBESSA ALL STARS (11 runners) - - - $695
2. Piedmont Pacers (7 runners) - - - $245
3. Team Collierville (6 runners) - - - $235
4. Team Stump Randall (5 runners) - - - $225
5. Team Nashville (6 runners) - - - $220
6. Team McGoo (6 runners) - - - $210
Special thanks to this year's #RunYourStreet5K Sponsors!
If you are interested in becoming an event sponsor, please contact email@example.com.